Wednesday 28 November 2012

This week...

After handing in my Minor Project i felt a bit lost, having been so busy for the last 8 weeks i didn't know where to begin for my Final Major Project!

I took some time to rest and get my brain back in order. Had a lovely weekend last week; York checking out all the little boutiques, vintage shops and Christmas markets, then spending some time making presents for the family, it really got my creativity flowing again and got me back on track to begin my FMP ideas.

So for my FMP I am following my own trend, 'Endo/Exo'. It will be an exploration of skeletal structures and protective layers.
I will be looking at delicate skeletons, the structures within and contrasting this with the outer layers and protective coverings. Here are a few ideas of what I might be drawing from...





If anyone has any interesting locations they think might help or any museums/exhibitions that might be relevant I would love to hear about them!





I am really looking forward to getting into this project, with it being the final one of my degree it is going to be epic! I am going to put 110% in so that I might be lucky enough to get a chance of being a part of New Designers next year... fingers crossed!



I plan to start drawing tomorrow, so once I have some bits and pieces done I will get some photos up on here!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting project, look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete