Thursday 15 November 2012

Hand-in date has arrived!

This week i have been busy getting ready for handing in my Minor Project. Today was that lovely day and it feels so good to have it all displayed in my bay!





I am really pleased with how it has all turned out and think it reflects my concept beautifully. It has been a lot of hard work but it has been worth it! I love spending time in the print room experimenting with new designs.




The experimenting paid off and I am planning to continue some of the techniques I have learnt through to my Final Major Project, hopefully I will have some exciting materials to play with, my initial thoughts are to try something out on acrylic sheets...so watch this space!



Here is a little sample of 'Urban Bohemia'. I love how the pleating has turned out, opening the parcel yesterday was very exciting!! And using the laser cutter was a challenge, seeing it cut through my carefully printed fabrics was a little scary, but when it comes out like this I can't help but be happy! I hope you like and any comments are always welcome!








No comments:

Post a Comment