Saturday 17 March 2012

Relief!!

By the skin of my teeth I managed to get all my Gift work done and presented by Friday afternoon! It's such a relief to hand it in, I think everyone has worked so hard on this module, there is lots of lovely work to see!

Come Monday we'll be starting our next module, no rest for the wicked! I am looking forward to it though as it's our individual options, so we can have a free reign to do anything we like.

I think I have finally come to the decision that I'll be doing interiors. I think I'll do something really feminine this time too! I feel like I have been quite geometric and masculine with my trends this year so I'm going to do something lovely and gorgeously pretty this module!

Hopefully next week I'll be able to get some pictures up of the inspirational things I find! Can't wait to start searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment